HEAD Camari Jacket
Cut from a premium fabric with a 4-way mechanical stretch that delivers style and flexibility, and with stripes of tape on the chest and sleeves, the Camari Jacket has a sporty look and feel. Offered with a detachable, fully adjustable hood, the new women’s jacket has PrimaLoft® 100g insulation in the body, and PrimaLoft® 80g insulation in the sleeves, as well as fully taped seams, to keep you warm, dry and comfortable when you are on the slopes. For a premium look and feel, the adjustable sleeve cuffs have soft and stretchy jersey inner cuffs, which are crafted from an Italian fabric that is used in HEAD’s mid-layer products.
- Detachable fully adjustable hood
- Centre front, hand pockets and ski pass pocket with YKK zippers
- Adjustable sleeve cuffs with soft and stretchy jersey inner cuffs
- Mesh goggle pocket and media pocket with YKK zippers inside
- Fixed snow gaiter with automatic closure
- Fully taped seams